What is a screening visit?
It’s reassuring to know what you can expect from your visit. During your time with us you’ll meet our staff which includes doctors and study coordinators who will take you through the following screening process:
• We’ll take a copy of your photo ID and a picture for our database when you arrive.
• Our medical team will explain the study and answer any questions you may have.
• If you agree to take part, you’ll be asked to sign a consent form before any tests are done.
• We’ll take a detailed medical and social history.
• We’ll take blood and urine samples.
• We’ll measure your blood pressure and pulse and record a heart trace.
• Once we have your results, we'll be in touch and inform you of the next steps.